WHAT WE ARE DOING IS NOT WORKING
We live in the most affluent society that ever existed on the face of the EARTH BUT STILL SUFFER AN epidemic of misery and mediocrity
- Forty-eight percent of first-time marriages, 67 percent of second marriages, and 73 percent of third marriages end in divorce
- Fifty million people have experienced divorce
- Seventy-five percent of doctor visits are stress-related
- Forty million people suffer from anxiety
- Forty-three million people abuse alcohol or prescription drugs, or use illegal drugs
- Over 38,000 people commit suicide each year and more than 400,000 are treated for self-inflicted injuries
Relationships are in chaos; the family—the basic unit of society—is disintegrating and society is paying the price. This is happening with the best advice we have available. ..Until now…
Spiritual Engineering- THE PROGRAM
- Utilizes a revolutionary new breakthrough technology that incorporates the best scientific methods and engineering practices to help individuals fully access and utilize their own internal reservoir of unlimited spiritual power to transform their lives.
- Provides an easy to use and understand step-by-step system to guide individuals to fully access and utilize his or her personal power.
- Teaches specific, simple guidelines that help minimize and eliminate the unwanted emotions of anger, guilt, worry, fear, anxiety, jealousy and shame that are the root cause of unhealthy relationships.
- Introduces the Natural Order of Things (N.O.T.) method of developing and maintaining happy, healthy and productive relationships.
- Applies the Natural Order of Things (N.O.T.) methodology to develop healthy grieving skills for individuals who have lost a loved one to death, separation, or isolation.
The Engineering Problem Solving Technique (EPST)
A problem is a question, or situation that presents uncertainty, perplexity, or difficulty that directly impacts your security, relationships, or integrity.
Or eliminating illusions
- Is it really a problem?
- Is it your responsibility to solve it?
- Can you do anything about it today?
- Do you really want to solve this?
1. Identify and accept the PROBLEM.
- Separate problems from symptoms
- Find the root (basic) cause
2. Determine if you need help.
3. Identify the best solution.
4. Implement this solution.
5. Perform the necessary maintenance.