1. Utilizes an innovative technology which incorporates the best scientific methods and engineering practices to help individuals fully access and utilize their own internal reservoir of unlimited spiritual power to transform their lives.
2. Provides an easy to use and understand step-by-step system to guide individuals to fully access and utilize his or her personal power.
3. Teaches specific, simple guidelines that help minimize and eliminate the unwanted emotions of anger, guilt, worry, fear, anxiety, jealousy and shame that are the root cause of unhealthy relationships.
4. Introduces the Natural Order of Things (N.O.T.) method of developing and maintaining happy, healthy and productive relationships.
5. Applies the Natural Order of Things (N.O.T.) methodology to develop healthy grieving skills for individuals who have lost a loved one to death, separation, or isolation.
The workshop series allows participants to fully experience all of the amazing benefits of Spiritual Engineering’s emotional and spiritual innovations.
The entire Spiritual Engineering workshop series includes highly effective and supportive CD’s that compliment the workshops to assist you in achieving powerful program results.
This fun and interactive one hour lecture introduces the framework of Spiritual Engineering. It combines the scientific method, twelve-steps program, Engineering Problem-Solving Techniques, physical laws and practical spirituality to enjoy happiness and to build extraordinary relationships.
THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES
1. GOD, SCIENCE AND YOU – A LOGICAL APPROACH TO SPIRITUALITY
Introduces a logical, systematic process to discover and develop a personal spiritual relationship.
2. HARNESS YOUR MIND’S POWER!
Develop skills to cultivate healthy self-love and personal empowerment.
3. BUILDING EXTRAORDINARY RELATIONSHIPS
This is the workshop that will guide you to transform yor relationships from mediocre to good and from good to extraordinary. “The good is often the enemy of the best” Voltaire
THE WORKPLACE SERIES
1. THE VALUE OF INTEGRITY
Helps people identify this essential trait in their own lives and how to live from integrity in the workplace.
THE GRIEVING SERIES
1. GRIEVING THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE
Offers understanding, exercises and simple to use tools to develop healthy grieving skills.
2. GRIEVING A LIVING LOSS
Presents practical guidelines on how to move through separation, isolation and divorce in order to enrich your life.
THE FAMILY SERIES
1. ‘I DO’
Creates healthy relationship skills to develop and maintain a happy marriage.
2. THE HAPPY HOME
How to create a responsible and happy family life.